Hi all,
I am new to the ML although I've been using Apache Commons for several
years, I just read about this proposal and it seems promising to me.
It could make Digester even simpler to use.
I did not have the time to go much deep inside the code but the idea is very
interesting in my opinion.
Regards,
Tommaso