On Oct 7, 2009, at 10:54 PM, Oliver Heger wrote:

ralph.goers @dslextreme.com schrieb:
I'm trying to port my changes to fix CONFIGURATION-390 from my trunk sandbox to configuration2-experimental. But there are two CombinedConfiguration classes, one in the main directory and one under combined. Which one should
be removed and which needs the fix?
Ralph
The one under combined should be the final one. Sorry for the confusion.

This is a big problem for me. I tried switching DefaultConfigurationBuilder to the combined/CombinedConfiguration and got all kinds of errors in TestDefaultConfigurationBuilder (also switching that to use combined). I've spent days trying to figure out how to merge the CONFIGURATION-390 changes to the branch without much luck.

Ralph