On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 10:38 PM, Henrib <hbies...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I thought this might be related to the lack of commons-parent and/or
> commons-build; even tried to ln -s those in the target as peers of checkout/
> between prepare and perform to no avail.
> Did cut an RC2 that has the same site formatting / styling problem, it's
> here: http://people.apache.org/builds/commons/jexl/2.0/RC2/site/
> Dont know what else I can do... :-(

I just tried generating JEXL site from trunk and it looks OK to me:

http://people.apache.org/~niallp/jexl/

Looking at your version, seems that site.css is different:
http://people.apache.org/builds/commons/jexl/2.0/RC2/site/css/site.css

from mine:
http://people.apache.org/~niallp/jexl/css/site.css

site.css and the menus are pulled in from commons-site via
commons-parent during the build process. For some reason it doesn't
seemed to have done that for you when you built. Sorry not sure why

Niall