Hi folks,

probably I messed up somewhere but it is still embarrassing - anyway

+) I subscribed to issues again
+) I disabled my mail filters for now
+) I have a close look at my spam folder

and that should solve my problem ... :-(

Thanks,

Siegfried Goeschl

On 27.03.10 13:18, Luc Maisonobe wrote:
Siegfried Goeschl a écrit :
Hi folks,

I just checked JIRA for commons-email and commons-exec and found that
there are a couple of new issues - I'm pretty sure that I have not got
any notification from JIRA.

Is that possible ?!

+) the email address of my account is correct and works
*) the JIRA issues whould go to dev at commons dot apache dot org

I think they go to issues at commons dot apache dot org.
AFAIK this list has been created when we got TLP and there was an
automatic subscribe from the previous lists from jakarta.

Luc

Anything wrong with the setup or did I somehow miss the emails?

A highly embarrased

Siegfried Goeschl