W dniu 2010-04-13 18:21, Christian Grobmeier pisze:
Re: 1.1 vs 1.0.1; There's new public API in the codebase, so we should
call the release 1.1.

+1. We've been using a snapshot version of compress in Aperture framework
since august 2009. issues 73,87 and 89 are important to us and all are
resolved.

pretty please...

Oh yes... thanks for the reminder. there is one code review open, then
we can discuss to proceed. Thursday i might have some time for the
review and hopefully can open the discussion

christian

Which code review do you have in mind? I've taken a look at the Jira and there is 1 issue for 1.0 and 3 ones for 1.1. Of those four 2 are connected with release-management issues (SHA1 files and acknowledgements in README). The remaining two seem to be as good as fixed.

Could I help with anything?

Antoni Mylka
antoni.my...@gmail.com