On 07/31/2010 05:10 PM, Phil Steitz wrote:
# As a special exception to the GNU General Public License, if you
# distribute this file as part of a program that contains a
# configuration script generated by Autoconf, you may include it under
# the same distribution terms that you use for the rest of that program.

+1 from me assuming answer to the last question above is yes.

This was generated by autoconf, and majority of ASF
autoconf based products ship that (eg. APR, Httpd, ...)
So the answer is yes.

Phil

Note to RM: the directory structure for the binaries is different
from source (source has no /1.0.3/).  Careful when moving to dist/

Well, we don't have version subdirectory for sources.
See http://www.apache.org/dist/commons/daemon/

Regards
--
^TM