Not a lot - the best stat I know of is:

https://www.osscensus.org/packages-rank-public.php

It places Lang at 11th at 50% of surveyed machines. More popular than
activation.jar or junit.jar :) [Or samba, openoffice, openssl etc, and
with just a little more work we could eclipse Eclipse]. I'm not sure
what the sample machine set is; I suspect it's a mix of Java developer
desktops and production servers.

You can also look at the Ohloh page that lists 215 users (compare it
to other projects, though we don't compare well to Tomcat, Hibernate
and jQuery when I search for them).

Another stat location is JIRA, use the contribution report on the LANG
project page to get an idea for how many have been involved with Lang.

Hen