I just had the opportunity to install scxml-eclipse and try it out, and
I wanted to say that I agree with Chris's comments. 1 and 3, especially,
are in my opinion showstoppers bugs that prevent the tool from being
generally useful. I hope these can be resolved, because overall,
everything else seems quite usable, and I'm eager to begin using it in
development.

Also, before filing a bug report, I just wanted to check: does
scxml-eclipse support creation of transitions without targets?

Let me know. Thanks,

Jake