On 12 September 2010 10:32, Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Seb,
> I have the feeling something is going wrong on Gump, running classes
> still import org.apache.commons.collections.FastHashMap that in /trunk
> is not more used.
> I suspect some update didn't work :(
> You can see this because tests fail, like [1] and [2].
> Can you help me please? Many thanks in advance,
> Simo
>
> [1]
> http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/apache-commons/commons-digester/gump_file/TEST-org.apache.commons.digester.BeanPropertySetterRuleTestCase.xml.html
> [2]
> http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/apache-commons/commons-digester/gump_file/TEST-org.apache.commons.digester.plugins.TestLocalRules.xml.html

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/collections/FastHashMap
        at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtilsBean.getPropertyDescriptor(PropertyUtilsBean.java:926)

The stack trace shows that Digester is using BeanUtils which is using
Collections - which no longer has FastHashMap.

I've no idea why Collections trunk no longer has FastHashMap - it's
possible this was accidentally lost during the re-org of Collections
last year.
I'll start a new thread about it.