Hi Luc.

> > Do we need a "task" issue in order to delete all code deprecated in 2.2 and
> > before?
>
> I think we need several different issues, depending on broad topics
> (exceptions, optimization, ODE, linear algebra ...), and most
> importantly several commits. I guess this will not be as smooth as we
> expect, so handling this in a few chunks would be better for us and for
> the few users who use directly the repository.
>
> This would also avoid only one developers has to support all the burden
> by himself, we can share the tasks.

Of course, I didn't mean that I would remove all deprecated at one fell
swoop. Several commits are in order, but we could create a single issue
(where anyone dealing with some part of the work would write in which
revision the deletion has occurred). My question was rather because an
alternative option is to not create a JIRA report at all, as it is pretty
obvious what the issue is with deprecated code :-).

One issue for everything, one per package, none?

Best regards,