Hi,
I'm a java programmer who do have intermediate knowledge in industry
level software development.
I have joined this mailing list recently however at the moment I'm
blank in which project I should have been involved.
I have ran through the initial documents that explains how to select a
project to contribute.The main point they mentioned is
select a project based on your interest.

as a beginner , I think project complexity and maturity does matter
when choosing a project to be contributed.How can i find
less complex ,less mature ASF project since I'm a beginner ?. I'm
expecting a solid answer form big fishes in the community.

Thanks.

With regards,

Nuwan Arambage.