Le 26/12/2010 19:43, Phil Steitz a écrit :
> Here's what we have left:
>
> MATH-327 - Push out to 3.0 or resolve as Invalid?

For now, I would prefer to simply push it to 3.0. It is a numerical
problem, but I think we should be able to handle it. Unfortunately, that
would mean reimplementing the SVD again, using a method that do not rely
on the unstable squaring.

> MATH-383 - Currently assigned to Dmitri.  Resolve as Incomplete or Can't
> Reproduce?
> MATH-402 - Resolve as WONT_FIX
> MATH-434 - Any ideas on this?

I have sent a message to Ben, who wrote the implementation. I received
an automatic reply as he will not be available before January 7. For
now, I think we could push the issue to 3.0 and see if Ben can solve it.
I guess he is the one who knows this code the best.

> MATH-385 - Currently assigned to Mikkel
> MATH-364, 456 - I will resolve these
> MATH-384 - Currently assigned to Mikkel
>
> I will close 402 if I don't hear objections in the next day or two.  I will
> start and hopefully complete work on 364/456 today.  I will then start on
> 385, 384 (in that order) if Mikkel has not put the finishing touches on
> them  That leaves 327, 383 and 434.  Any ideas / volunteers to push these
> through?

Unfortunately I have very few free time these days. I hope to be able to
work on a more regular basis in late February.

I'm sorry for being so ineffective these days.

Luc