Hi all guys,
I personally like the proposal and think that OGNL is a nice piece of
software that Commons could only benefit if it will join.
As I previously expressed, IMHO OGNL could be merged to BeanUtils that
already supports the same features, but in a less sophisticated way;
BeanUtils could only than benefit from this merge.
Moreover the OGNL project is widely adopted in sever closed/oss
projects, I don't see any potential risk of failure. And it is already
licensed under ASL2.0.
What are your thoughts about it? I'm available on helping Lucasz for
the move and the OGNL community.
Looking forward to see your feedbacks, have a nice day,
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/