On 2011-03-11 08:32, Jochen Wiedmann wrote:
> Stupid question: Is there any reason for not using the 3.x site plugin
> with Maven 2?

There were quite a lot of internal changes made in Maven 3, that
requires a different approach to site generation compared to Maven 2.
Some work has begun where we're trying to see if it's possible to make
the 3.x Site Plugin compatible with Maven 2, but it's in its still infancy.

--
Dennis Lundberg