Le 21/04/2011 10:21, Simone Tripodi a écrit :

  - @deprecated in the javadoc is for human readability, @Deprecated is
for the compiler;

The compiler is fine with the javadoc tag, and the annotation doesn't provide a useful comment to the user explaining why it's deprecated and what to use instead. That's why I don't use this annotation.

  - @Override: I suggest you this reply on StackOverflow
http://s.apache.org/q5s where justified the use of @Override

The scenario described is not going to happen here. It's impossible to change the signature of a method in a super class and forgetting to change the subclasses without breaking a bunch of tests. In the end this annotation just adds useless noise.

  - final: I would add also immutable fields

Some fields might be immutable today but variable tomorrow. Why limiting the options for the future now? There is no harm letting the fields as non final and changing them later if necessary. On the other hand, you are going to hesitate and ponder if the sky isn't going to fall if you have to remove a final modifier later that was added without a very good reason.

Emmanuel Bourg