On 5/1/11 6:55 AM, Simone Tripodi wrote:
> Yes it is :( Problem is that for discovery-0.5, zip and tar.gz have
> been copied to be sync'ed to central repo :'(
> does someone have an idea how to remove them?
> Thanks in advance,
> Simo

I assume they have been *copied* not moved, right?  So there is no
risk in deleting them?

In that case, you can just ssh to p.a.o and then delete the files
manually from
/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/commons-discovery/commons-discovery/0.5/

Let me know if you have problems and I will to this.  I didn't want
to do the deletes myself until you confirmed that what you / the
plugin did was a copy so you still have the originals to move to
dist/ somewhere.

Phil