On 06/07/2011 12:28 PM, sebb wrote:

Q: I saw some projects are using svn for releases instead
copying the artifacts trough the ftp. Are using this as well
or the [1] is still valid?

AFAIK, that has to be set up through infrastructure first.

Yep that was my understanding as well.
Seems like easier then manually copying the files trough scp/ftp
so might be something to consider as Commons wide.

[1] does not cover components using Nexus, which includes Daemon.
In which case "mvn deploy" will copy the artifacts (Maven and
otherwise) to the staging repo.
See [2] and [3] for further info.

I had problems earlier when trying to deploy the artifacts to maven.
Will you (or someone else) help me with that once we have
the 1.0.6 voted?

Regards
--
^TM