Hello,

In project SIRIUS (CNES), we have some need for a Matrix33 (3 columns, 3
rows) object. It is very common to use this kind of matrix to apply
rotation to a position vector (vector3D).

The incompatibility between the Vector3D of geometry package and the
matrix/vectors of the linear package is a lack that we propose to fill
by creating a "Matrix33" in the geometry.threed package.

This new matrix will only propose basic methods, optimized for this size
of matrix : add, substract, product (Vector3D or Matrix33), transpose,
determinant, isSymmetric ..

We will also propose some new constructors to build gaps between this
new matrix and the matrix of linear package.

Thanks for your advice about this feature.

Yannick TANGUY