Le 06/08/2011 21:16, Henri Yandell a écrit :
Second try for 3.0.1 :)

Three changes - fixed version for the archive files, proper fix to
LANG-727 and missing javadoc implemented.

RC2 is available here:

  http://people.apache.org/~bayard/commons-lang3-3.0.1-RC2/

SVN:

  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/lang/tags/LANG_3_0_1_RC2/

Maven artifacts:

  http://people.apache.org/~bayard/commons-lang3-3.0.1-RC2/maven/

Note that I won't be deploying this per se - I'll wrap the items in
the directory into a bundle and upload that to Nexus (as I did with
3.0).

Website:

  http://people.apache.org/~bayard/commons-lang3-3.0.1-RC2/site/

Note that this should be used to consider the various project reports.
I'll write the content regarding the release as a part of the release
[3.0.1 is out yada yada] and we can tweak post-release.

This vote will close no sooner than in 72 hours time, 2000 GMT 9 August 2011.

  [X] +1

Luc

  [ ] -1, with reason