On 8/17/11 9:15 AM, Patrick Meyer wrote:
> caused an ERORR: Absent Code attribute in method that is not
> native or abstract in class file org/apache/commons/math/TestUtils

First of all, THANKS for working on this!

This may not be what you want to hear or the fashionable response,
but I personally never use IDE integrated thingies for exactly this
kind of reason.  Most likely you have some kind of classpath or
compiled class cleanup problem.  Try cleaning everything and
starting with a fresh checkout and also checking that the IDE is not
bringing in an old [math] jar somehow.

As I said, because of this kind of silliness, I always just run "svn
co" or "svn up" from the command line and then "mvn clean test" from
the checked out trunk.  Then "svn diff > newPatch" to create patches
or inspect changes before committing.  Using -Dtest=ClassNameOfTest
is convenient if you don't want to run all of the tests.

Phil