Yes, the math code is separate from the GUI and database for the most part. I'd be happy to share the code and documentation, but I need a few days to add it to a repository and get it online.

There are parts of my library that can be transferred to math with very few changes but other parts that need more work to make it more object oriented in style and less procedural. In any case, I'll send information about the code once I have it online.

Patrick