Hi Raman,
What you wrote is not 100% right, since Context *extends Map<String,
Object>*, so a correct assignment would be:

    Context context = new MyContextImpl();

Context is able to store object identified by a key; let's assume you
store there your DataSource:

    DataSource dataSource = ... ;
    context.put("datasource", dataSource);

That needs to be retrieved in a Command during the chain execution;
the difference is by invoking `get`

    Object obj = context.get("datasource");
    DataSource dataSource = (DataSource) obj;

And `retrieve`

    DataSource dataSource = context.retrieve("datasource");

That is able to 'auto-cast' the retrieved object while Map#get() not.
HTH, have a nice day!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/