Hi Seb,
thanks a lot for your feedbacks!!!

All Clirr errors you can see on the report - except the `retrieve`
added method in the Context interface - are strictly related to
internal data structures/class fields, that were initially made as
protected so, as checkstyle suggested, I reduced the visibility and
added the accessor methods - I forgot to mark some with the @since
tag, going to add as soon as I get a spare time slot.

So, I join Matt on asserting that these modifications are minor and
could be considered backward compatible in
spirit, I would call a vote to move the current trunk in a 1_X branch
and move the current 2.0-work branch in trunk, and evolving the
component directly from there.
We also estimated junit test update and better component
modularization, that IMHO could be applied directly on trunk...

WDYT?
Many thanks in advance, have a nice day!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/