Hi Simone,

many thanks for your support, but there seems to be a different problem. I did run mvn site:site before. Obviously maven does not know where to deploy the site.

Well, it is possible to copy the site per hand to its location at people.apache.org. I was also able to adapt the distribution-management section of commons-vfs as proposed by Ralph.

But I wonder why there are no default settings for all components. Did the components you were working on define their specific distribution-management section?

Tante grazie
Oliver