I love the ApacheDIrectory skin, I like also the Cocoon[1] one. I am
envious because I'm not so deep in design.
Anyway, just for the record, this[2] is the sample I kindly borrowed
from Bootstrap. As you can notice, I did anything that paste the
Commons HP text :P
Thanks for the feedback, if there are no objections I would proceed on
creating the branch
All the best!
Simo

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org/3.0/