Hola Claudio,

the patch you mentioned was something I would have asked you, before or later :P

Since we are on topic: is there any particular reason why Zero.zero()
can not be part of Semigroup interface? Or better: is there any
benefit we can get from keeping Zero and Semigroup separated?

TIA,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi