Am 15.02.2012 20:21, schrieb leandro.pezze...@hush.com:
Yes , i know , but , arent other products like Tomcat 7.0 being hurt
by being dependent on a pre-generics version of Commons Collections ?

That's no problem. There is no need to update to the latest version. The old versions will be available and can still be used.

Benedikt

Leandro A. Pezzente

On miércoles, 15 de febrero de 2012 at 3:23 PM, Gary Gregory
wrote:Guava is a fine product but I'd like to see a generics version
of
[collections]. I wonder what state trunk is in and if could be
released
soon...

Gary