I'm not an committer, but I've been monitoring the CSV project for a
couple of years and I'm really happy to see it trying to emerge from
the sandbox. If it does go to release, I will be dropping OpenCsv and
switching to it for my projects both personal and professional.

Please accept my virtual +1 on going to release.

Thanks,
-Elijah