Sure, I'd be happy to.

LIke many others in the Java-ecosytem, I'm a big fan of IOC.  So, in order
to have a small, lightweight IOC library, I wrote SimpleIOC (commons-ioc?)
which features:

   - An XML configurable bean factory
   - Simple bean dependency resolution
   - A simple implementation of JSR330
   - Hooks for adding additional constructor filters.  (It's been used in
   other code, with cglib,  to implement custom annotations)

The source code is currently here:

https://github.com/khubla/simpleioc

I used Commons-BeanUtils, and Apache CXF in writing it.  After looking over
what's currently in the Commons, i wondered if perhaps a simple IOC
framework would be a useful addition.  This piece of code is far too small
(I think) to qualify as a full-scale Apache project, but perhaps it could
find a home in the Commons.