Hi!

Yes, I wrote all that stuff myself, and on github is only a CLONE and no one
else committed or contributed to it so far :)

So I'm perfectly free to push this as my very own contribution to any ASF repo
at whatever time _without_ a need to do incubation or whatever.

But in any case, we will need to review/rework that stuff anyway as there is a
new requirement which I became aware recently: We need to provide class
scanning on a per-ClassLoader level. Many frameworks (EJB, CDI, ...) need to
take care about Class visibility and might even have to deal with
'shared-contexts'. Thus the commons-classscan as well as xbean-finder must  be
aware of the ClassLoader hierarchy. Especially in multi-webapp environments
this might (as side effect) also bring a pretty neat performance improvement as
we don't need to scan those shared class paths redundantly!

But I need to think about that stuff a bit longer and hack some prototypes in
OWB for example.

LieGrue,
strub

>>> http://twitter.com/simonetripodi