On 2012-05-22, Gary Gregory wrote:

>  [X] -0 OK, but really should fix...

> - The logo is missing its "TM" per Apache branding requirements.

The "commons compress" logo in the upper right corner?  It is the same
logo as the one that's currently online.

Anyway, we can fix the site independent of any release - and the site
I've shown is more for the reports, I already said the "real" site will
be different after the release.

As for the logo, unless you want the TM to be in Times New Roman and
orange you better find anybody else to futz with graphics.  When it
comes to visual appeal I really am the last one your should be turning
to for help.

Stefan