> 2. Is JIRA integrated with Git?
There has been an issue with this as the jira.git plugin is an almost 1:1 copy
of jira-git plugin. So it works fine, but atm you cannot use both plugins
(svn+git) in the same jira installation ^^

I'm not yet sure if this got fixed by atlassian already, but I'm pretty sure
asfinfra has more details about it.

LieGrue,
strub