On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 3:15 AM, Kukosa, Tomas
<tomas.kuk...@siemens-enterprise.com> wrote:

> What are rules for the trunk and the J6 branch?
>
> May I develop against the J6 branch or should it contain just differences for
> Java 1.6 and all development should be against the trunk?

<snip/>

J6 is the 1.x development line (unreleased, first release from the
line would be 1.0). trunk is the 0.x line, is on JDK 1.4.

In theory, the trunk should be a proper subset of the J6
functionality. I'd add to J6 and backport any bugs/essential changes
to trunk.

-Rahul