Yes, we had this pretty commonly in OWB. You might get funny strings like
"wsjar:///..." as URL.toExternalForm() :(
Basically all Systems which do not use the native file system but an own
virtual files system implementation for storing apps, like JBossAS, WebLogic,
WebSphere, etc

For storing URLs in a map you need to do special tricks :(

LieGrue,
strub