It's official: The Maven-Nexus is a pain in my you-know-what.

All of the extra files (SHA, MD5, -bin, -src) must be deleted manually, and
I deleted one ASC file by mistake and I am getting an error releasing from
Nexus:

    -*Missing
Signature:*'/commons-io/commons-io/2.4/commons-io-2.4-sources.jar.asc'
does not exist
for 'commons-io-2.4-sources.jar'.

ARG!

I looks like the whole RC is hosed unless I can add back the one ASC file.

Does anyone know how to do that?

I am assuming that not putting the -sources jar in the Maven repo is not
acceptable.

Arg!

Gary