Hi Simo,

Am 22.07.2012 17:54, schrieb Simone Tripodi:
Good point Oliver,

I honestly didn't think about [configuration], please apologize! since
[chain] already had a way to be configured via an XML wrapper around
the Digester, we thought it would have been good having a façade and
plug other textual format...

Anyway, we are open to suggestions - what would fit better for you? Do
you already have some hints to share?

Many thanks in advance, all the best!
-Simo

nothing concrete. I saw that you mentioned an XML configuration module, and [configuration] contains a XMLConfiguration class. It also supports other configuration file formats, e.g. properties or ini files which can be accessed through the same Configuration interface.

I don't know your concrete use cases. If you already have a working implementation based on Digester, there is probably not much benefit in switching to another API. But if you plan support for other configuration file formats, [configuration] may be worth a look.

Oliver

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 4:49 PM, Oliver Heger