Hello.

In classes "HarmonicFitter" and "GaussianFitter" (in package
"o.a.c.m.optimization.fitting"), there is an inner class "ParameterGuesser".
All the necessary input for the guessing procedure is passed to the
constructor; I thus propose that the guessing is performed at object
construction rather than at the call to the "guess()" method. This will
allow to declare all the fields "final". Moreover, all that can go wrong
will be located in the constructor, turning the "guess" method into a mere
accessor.
OK?
If so, do I need to file a JIRA ticket for this change?