From: Becksfort, Jared [mailto:jared.becksf...@stjude.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 11:37 PM
To: Commons Developers List
Subject: RE: [Math] MATH-816 (mixture model distribution) . .

I see.  I am planning to submit the EM fit for multivariate normal mixture
models in the next couple of weeks (Math-817).  A Gibbs sampling DP fit may
be a bit further out.   I am not opposed to allowing the number of
components to change, but I also like the simplicity of this class.
Whatever you guys decide is probably fine.

Jared