Hi,
someone (I think it was sebb) wrote some months ago about defining custom
profiles in the pom.xml to allow for faster compilation (cobertura being
the culprit).
I've done that locally, and I'm probably not the only one. So I was
wondering whether we could commit one or two custom profiles which would
make our life easier?
The profile I'm using is the following
  <profiles>
    <profile>
      <id>fast</id>
      <properties>
        <skipTests>true</skipTests>
        <maven.clover.skip>true</maven.clover.skip>
        <cobertura.skip>true</cobertura.skip>
        <findbugs.skip>true</findbugs.skip>
        <pmd.skip>true</pmd.skip>
      </properties>
    </profile>
  </profiles>
it allows me to quickly check the generated Javadoc + users guide.
Other profiles could be defined, of course.

What do you think?
Sébastien