Hi Mark!

until v3.2 the Digester supported runtime annotations to generate the
XML parser - the idea was having a processor that generates the XML
parser at compile-time, but unfortunately I haven't had enough time to
continue working on it...
So, since it is even broken and still at the early stage, I propose to
drop it to cut soon a new release, and postpone it to new versions.

Does weaver enhances the class bytecode or even generate classes?

TIA,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi