Hi,

I'd like to have some feedback on [BEANUTILS-409] - 'describe' method
returning Incorrect array value [1]. If a bean has an array or collection
property describe will only return the first entry of this member.
This is, because for describe() properties are converted to strings by
PropertyUtils. PropertyUtils calls ConvertUtils.convert(Object) and this in
turn will only convert the first entry of an array or collection (because
of o.a.c.beanutils.converters.AbstractConverters lines 212-227).

Is this intended for describe? Then it should be documented in the JavaDoc
of describe. Else we can implement a fix for this :)

Thanks,
Benedikt

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEANUTILS-409
--