Hi,

I'm about to transition to a stronger PGP key and I reviewed quickly the
keys used by the Commons committers (from
http://www.apache.org/dist/commons/KEYS). There are currently 67 keys,
11 keys have a length of 4096 bits or more, and only 5 keys are signed
by other people and linked to the web of trust. The winner of the key
signing game is Torsten Curdt with 85 connections.

That would be a good thing to have more keys signed in order to
strengthen the verification of our releases by downstream users and
packagers.

http://www.apache.org/dev/openpgp.html#apache-wot
http://www.apache.org/dev/release-signing.html#web-of-trust

The winter is over, it's time to go out and have a drink together to get
the keys signed folks! Anyone gets near Paris in the next months ? :)

Emmanuel Bourg