On 04/03/2013 12:56 PM, Rainer Jung wrote:

 From reading this thread my understanding is that the only *minor*
annoyance here is, that the current build procedure includes a metadata
(manifest) entry, that *looks* broken when building not from an svn
checkout but instead from an export or an extracted source archive. It
does not influence the source distribution nor the functionality of the
build.

Yes, I agree. This metadata entry (as Phil also said) is of no real concern.
However I'm concerned because some here said that they will refuse to vote
on such artefacts in the future. So we need to resolve this situation somehow.
I'd hate to spend useless hours on something that will be rejected in advance.

Regards
--
^TM