Ok a bit more educated about the [exec] project now and yes I do believe
[exec] is sort of too small to be left on its own.

I liked the idea of merging it into [launcher] or the other way around but
then I liked your next idea even better merging them both into [lang] ...

However, on a second thought, [lang] was never intended to be doing all
this sort of ninja third party code execution stuff that both [launcher]
and [exec] aim to.

The closest [lang] comes to external code execution seems to be on
the org.apache.commons.lang3.SystemUtils and even that is only meant to
extend the functionality of java.lang.System which doesn't contain any of
the code execution stuff (apart from load() and loadLibrary())

I believe it would then be better to merge them [launcher] and [exec] but
leave them out of [lang] at least for now.

Do you agree?

Ricardo Espírito Santo