Le 2013-06-21 17:34, Ralph Goers a écrit :
I prefer the distinct separation between sandbox and proper (although
I've never understood why the word "proper" was chosen).

I agree for two different reasons.
The first one was already given by Sebb: users expect commons proper to be mature and maintained. The second one is that we have many components, so the separation in three groups related to maturity helps when someone looks at the global list for the first time or only from time to time. With tens of components, having to go to each one and identify whether it is experimental or not is tedious. Our
current settings allows understanding the status at a glance.

Luc

As for moving components I would suggest starting a DISCUSS thread
and then, if appropriate, move to a vote thread.

Ralph