This is a vote to release Apache Commons Digest Plugin 0.1 based on RC2

This is the initial release of the digest plugin, which creates MD5
and SHA1 hashes for whatever files you specify.

The code is not expected to be perfect in this release.
So long as it is usable (and the release is valid) I'd like to get it
published for Commons (and probably HttpComponents) use.
I used it to create the hashes for the packages in this release.

[ ] +1 release it
[ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
[ ] -1 no, do not release it because...

tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/commons-digest-plugin/tags/commons-digest-plugin-0.1-RC2/
r1495620

Source and binary archives (tar.gz and .zip)
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/commons-digest-plugin-0.1-RC2/
r2249

Maven jars:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-053/

site:
http://people.apache.org/~sebb/commons-digest-plugin-0.1-RC2/
All the links work, including the download link
(though that is a cheat; I redirected the .cgi to .html)

Vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.
TIA