Hi Simone,

more meat as I expected, thats for sure.

I will provide a patch for
CHAIN-98<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CHAIN-98>tomorow. The
patch will only cover the refactoring of CONTINUE and
COMPLETED processing results.

But, I do not understand how exceptions should be handled in this context.
A exception listener filters the exceptions and returns ABORTED if
appropriate?

Best regards,
Jonas