Ciao Alessandro,
thanks for your interest for OGNL and for letting us know about your component.
Just a couple of question:

Why did you need to copy the whole code of OGNL and just not fork it?
It could be hard to recognize your changes.
Can you point us a test/code example that illustrates how your component works?

Twitter     :http://www.twitter.com/m_cucchiara
G+          :https://plus.google.com/107903711540963855921
Linkedin    :http://www.linkedin.com/in/mauriziocucchiara
VisualizeMe: http://vizualize.me/maurizio.cucchiara?r=maurizio.cucchiara