That would be great.  I had wanted to add some form of dynamic arg matching
to the stub stuff, but had gotten hung up on the dog food consideration and
wanted to use [functor]'s UnaryPredicate interface for this.  Maybe best to
just let it die for [proxy] 2.0 and come back to it later.  Other than that
I think the only outstanding items were Maven site kind of stuff.  Which I
suck at.  :D

Matt