Am 08.08.2013, 20:03 Uhr, schrieb Mark Fortner <phidia...@gmail.com>:

Recently Bernd posted a code review of a few of the RAM provider classes.
That kind of feedback is very useful, and it made me wonder if there was a standard way within commons to do code reviews? I know that apache makes a lot of use of Atlassian software, and I've used their Crucible code review
tool before.  Is Crucible available for use?  Or is there some other
approach that should be used?

I cant speak for Apache Commons, but if you want me to use a tool in the future, I could use Jupiter(Eclipse) it kind of works without the need for any server project infrastructure.

http://code.google.com/p/jupiter-eclipse-plugin/wiki/UserGuide

Greetings
Bernd
--